Growing up, I never would have guessed that I would become a wedding DJ – I didn’t even know it was an option. Strangely enough, I came to DJing through my IT career. When I was still in college, at the ripe old age of 20, I took a part-time tech job doing network upgrades for a big DJ agency near BWI. I was probably there for 3 weeks or so before someone asked if I would be interested in DJing a wedding. I thought it might be fun, so I agreed… and found a job I absolutely love.
I’ve always had a passion for music and a passion for business. I’m an entrepreneur and a tech geek, and being a wedding DJ gives me a chance to use all of my skills and talents in a creative way that makes people happy. This really is the best job on earth and I love what I do.
Even though I didn’t grow up knowing this is what I wanted to do with my life, I feel like I was born to do this. It’s the one profession I’ve found that combines music, business, technology, performing, people, and love. I would love to have the opportunity to work with you at your wedding and do what I love to do on your special day. Take a look at why you should hire me and then contact me to check my availability for your date.
Some random tidbits about me that you might find interesting:
- I lost almost 100 pounds in 2012 and I feel better than I have in my entire life.
- I am allergic to line dances. Seriously.
- I have two boys, Colin (7) and Alex (4), and a brand new baby girl, Satori. No, I’m not getting any sleep.
- I secretly (okay, not so secretly) also own a company named Sparkle SEO which does SEO and web development for small businesses.
- I love poetry and anything deeply philosophical and spiritual in general, so naturally Rumi is my homeboy.
- I sweat anything made by Imaginary Foundation and have a large collection of their shirts and art.
- I am a vegetarian and I have an unhealthy obsession with spicy hummus and habanero sauce.